Terms, Conditions and Disclaimers
Before you place your order please read the following:
- We use common food allergens in our baking facility (including but not limited to eggs, wheat, nuts, soy, dairy etc.). There is always a chance of cross contamination.
- We use common alcohol-based flavourings (i.e. vanilla extract) in our products.
- Orders are prioritized on a first come first serve basis. There may be circumstances where the number of orders received exceed our production capabilities for a specific day. In the event that this happens we will prioritize the first orders received until our capacity has been reached and any remaining orders, despite being paid for, will regretfully be cancelled and issued a full refund.
- Requested pick-up times may be prioritized on a first come first serve basis. There may be circumstances where the number of orders received for a specified pickup time may exceed our ability to have all of the orders packed and ready for a specific pickup time. In the event that this happens, it may be necessary for us to prioritize the orders by when they were received and adjust the pickup time of the remaining order into the next time slot.
- In the event that a specific donut flavour is not available for your order (ingredient shortages etc.) we will substitute for another flavour.
- In the event that we are unable to fill your order due to extenuating circumstances (equipment failure, power failure etc) we will refund your purchase in full.
- Order dates and/or donut selections can not be changed once payment has been made. To change a date or donut selection, the order will need to be canceled and re-ordered. Canceled orders are subject to a 15% fee. Orders can not be cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
- Please note that orders that have not been picked up by our posted closing time will be forfeited and a refund will not be issued.
IF YOU HAVE READ THE ABOVE AND WOULD LIKE TO PROCEED WITH AN ORDER, CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW.